Kondapalli Farmer Set, Storytelling Gift Set, Soft Light Wood, Multicoloured, Special Sankranthi/ Navratri/ Birthday Gift, 10*6*5 inch, 2.67 kg
This beautiful Kondapalli farmer set takes you to the soulful village life of Andhra. Made at the Kondapalli village, this set is just not a toy but a piece of tradition. These sets are used at occasions like Makar Sankranthi and Navaratri and the event is known as Bommala Koluvu.
• The material used to make this set is Puniki or soft wood, which is available at the surrounding jungles of Kondapalli.
• The set contains a family of farmers where a couple is seen engaged in agricultural activities on a greenfield while a farmer is seen working with two ox.
• The whole set is placed on a raised wooden platform, one part of which is solid brown ground and the other filled with grass.
This set is so beautifully and finely handcrafted that this agricultural story seems to be a live picture. The set is ideal for gifting and decorating purpose because
• The edges are carefully polished and thus do not hurt the kids when playing. There is no use of chemicals making these toys ideal to be gifted to children.
• It is environment friendly and painted in natural dyes, oil and water colours. The paint brushes are also natural as made with goat hair.
• Strong, sturdy and light weight making this set ideal to be transferred to long distances.
• It is available in a transparent plastic box and thus can be easily kept away from dust.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the shine and beauty of this Kondapalli farmer set by
• Keeping the set away from water.
• Cleaning the dust with a brush.
Sizes: 10 X 5 X 6 IN or 26 X 13 X 16 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 32X19X22/5000 =2.67kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id : 645303
Field, bullocks, farmers…wow…what a craftsmanship. My kids always play with it.