Kondapalli Hut With Tree, Authentic Soft Wood Toy, Multicoloured, Handcrafted, Environment Friendly, 12*5.5*5.5 inch
Golkonda Handicraft is world famous for its unique design and detailed work. Kondapalli Hut with Tree belongs to this renowned handicraft. Kondapalli is a village name of Vijayawada located in the Andhra Pradesh state. A glimpse of a village life has been captured in this piece of work. Almost all the house of Andhra Pradesh has this wonderful piece of art.
• This handcraft has working village, men and women, a tree and a well.
• Bright colours like green, yellow and pink have been used to paint this craft.
• It is made of soft Tella Poniki wood which is found in the nearby Kondapalli hills.
• There is even a pair of stairs giving this craft a complete look.
One of the popular features of Golkonda Handicraft is that it always depicts Indian culture and tradition. This wooden carved toy also shows the same.
• This product is absolutely environment friendly as made with natural dyes.
• Made with natural vegetable dye, this item is very safe to gift to your loved ones.
• Kids can play with it easily as its sharp wooden edges have been polished.
• A perfect item to décor your office and home.
Maintenance and Care
You can take care of this amazing piece of art by following few very simple steps
• Clean this wooden piece regularly with a soft brush.
• Keep it away from water, it can damage the product
• Keep it at a safe height as it can break if dropped.
sizes: 5.5 X 5.5 X 12 IN or 14 X 14 X 31 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 20X20X37 =2.96kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 645311
Whenever my husband buys a showpiece I get concerned about its cleaning process. This Kondapalli hut with tree is made with natural colours and fine wood and can be cleaned just with a brush!