Little Krishna Candle with Gold Beads Kumkum Holder, Handcrafted, Royal Indian Look, Gold Finish, Housewarming/ Return/ Wedding/ Diwali Gift, 10gm, Standard Size
This elegant handmade haldi kumkum holder is a perfect match on Indian weddings, anniversaries, pooja occasions and as return gifts. This kumkum holder
• Comes with a Krishna statue which is made with white marble dust.
• The statue is carved with golden jewellery and is in the traditional ‘Bal Gopal’ pose.
• The base and the kumkum holder is made with metal.
• There is one single space to store haldi or kumkum.
• It is painted in gold and has golden beads around the base.
• There are red roses made with acrylic and a sparkling white crystal to decorate the holder base.
This Little Krishna kumkum holder is available in an exquisite design and
• The holder is big enough to help lid dry fruits, besides haldi, kumkum and roli chawal.
• Made with light weight metal, it is easy to be carried, while the gold paint used is long lasting.
• The holder is strong and sturdy which gives it a long life of at least 5 years.
Maintenance & Care
This kumkum holder can be easily kept shining for a long time by
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton swab.
• Keeping it away from water and chemicals.
• Keeping it away from heat as the roses are made with acrylic.
Product Id: 610675