Little Krishna Haldi and Kumkum Holder, Elegant & Handmade, Gold Metal & Pearl Combination, 80gm
Kumkum and haldi holders are integral parts of any Indian wedding or festivity. This is a great example of Indian craftsmanship with a cute little Lord Krishna idol attached to the holders.
• Two holders, one for kumkum and the other for haldi.
• The set is made with metal and is gold painted.
• The Bal Gopal statue attached to the holders is made with marble.
• The deity is carved to form golden jewellery and a peacock feather.
• The kumkum and haldi holders are placed on a wired designed thali.
• The big white pearls and red roses add to the beauty of the whole set.
This Multi coloured Little Krishna haldi and kumkum holder is a perfect gift item on Diwali, Navratri, weddings and anniversaries because
• It is made with high grade metal and pearls.
• The haldi and kumkum holder set is light weight, sturdy and durable.
• It is handcrafted and hand painted to get it a traditional Indian look.
• The whole set is available in an attractive gift box with a personalised message.
Retain the shine and new look for a long time by
• Washing the holders with a mild detergent after every use.
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton cloth so that the pearls or roses ,any not fall off.
Sizes: 3 x 2.5 inch or 8 x 7 cms
Product Id: 610678
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.