Little Krishna Haldi and Kumkum Holder, Elegant & Handmade, Gold Metal & Pearl Combination, 8gm Weight
Kumkum and haldi holders are integral parts of any Indian wedding or festivity. This is a great example of Indian craftsmanship with a cute little Lord Krishna idol attached to the holders.
• Two holders, one for kumkum and the other for haldi.
• The set is made with metal and is gold painted.
• The Bal Gopal statue attached to the holders is made with marble.
• The deity is carved to form golden jewellery and a peacock feather.
• The kumkum and haldi holders are placed on a wired designed thali.
• The big white pearls and red roses add to the beauty of the whole set.
This Multi coloured Little Krishna haldi and kumkum holder is a perfect gift item on Diwali, Navratri, weddings and anniversaries because
• It is made with high grade metal and pearls.
• The haldi and kumkum holder set is light weight, sturdy and durable.
• It is handcrafted and hand painted to get it a traditional Indian look.
• The whole set is available in an attractive gift box with a personalised message.
Retain the shine and new look for a long time by
• Washing the holders with a mild detergent after every use.
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton cloth so that the pearls or roses ,any not fall off.
Sizes: 3 x 2.5 inch or 8 x 7 cms
Product Id: 610678