Milton Lunch Box - 3 Box Lunch Set, Cream/ Red/ Blue, 3 containers & 1 glass, Made with premium quality plastic, Insulated soft jacket, 9*7*6 inch
Milton lunch box makes carrying food a stylish and hassle-free experience. This is an all- in- one lunch solution. This set is also known as the combi plastic lunch box. The set containers both food and water containers. So carry food easily to school, office or college in this Milton lunch box.
Freezer Safe: Yes.
Microwave Safe: Yes.
Colour: Blue/ Cream/ Red.
Dimensions: 9*7*6 inches.
Shape: Round containers. Cylindrical tumbler.
Use: Multipurpose. It can be used to carry gravy, rice, chapati, and desserts. It can be used to carry dry fruits.
Material: The bag is made with a soft, insulated jacket. The containers are made with plastic.
Package Content: 3 plastic containers. 1 plastic tumbler.
Milton is a renowned household utility manufacturer. The company is known to create products that are both cost-effective and high on style. Milton 3 set lunch box is a time-saving food carrier. It can be directly taken out from the freezer and placed in the microwave.
• Easy to clean.
• Space efficient.
• Airtight containers.
• Ergonomically designed.
• 100% leak and spill-proof.
• Availability of a special pouch. It can be used to carry spoon, forks or supplements.
• This additional pouch comes with a secure closure. It places the items in place.
• Made with premium, BPA free plastic. So food remains free from toxins.
• Airtight containers. So the food stays hot for many hours.
• The soft, insulating jacket keeps food hot for long.
• The lids have a specifically designed corner that juts out of the frame. It permits easy opening of the containers and the glass.
Keep the containers safe and usable for a long time by following the below tips.
• Take off the lid before placing the containers in the microwave.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the new look and quality of the tiffin boxes for a long time by following the below tips.
• Clean after every use.
• Clean with a mild soap.
• Do not use harsh scrubs. It can lead to scratches on the tiffin boxes.