Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice, Increases Haemoglobin, Improves Eye Sight & Immunity, 100% Vegetarian, 500ml
Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice is an all natural health drink.
Type: Fruit juice.
Pack content: 1 bottle.
• Sodium Benzoate.
• Arjun kwath.
• Amla (Indian gooseberry).
Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice is a rich source of antioxidants and Vitamin C. It boosts the health in several ways.
• Amla is known to improve eye sight and immunity.
• The juice is known to clear the arteries and fix blood clotting problems.
• It is also known to solve coronary artery disease.
• Amla is known to prevent premature greying of hair and hair loss.
• Amla improves oxygen flow in the blood. It reduces oxidative stress and thus is good for solving skin problems like acnes and pimples.
• Amla- Arjuna juice might increase the haemoglobin in blood.
• It can also strengthen the nails and teeth.
• Arjuna herb offers some relief from cardiac issues like angina pain. It might also heal heart tissues.
• Arjuna bark also clears heart blockages. It is known to reduce osteoporosis.
• Arjuna herb also keeps hypertension and high cholesterol levels under control.
• Other health issues like urinary infections, digestive problems and leucorrhea can also get solved with the Amla- Arjuna juice.
Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice is a proprietary medicine from the brand. This Ayurvedic medicine is manufactured at the in- house unit of Patanjali. The Arjun- Amla juice is
• 100% vegetarian.
• Available in 500ml bottle.
• Ideal for both men and women.
• Comes with a shelf life of 24 months.
Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice is absolutely natural. It should be taken in the following ways.
• Mix the juice with water.
• Should be taken on empty stomach.
• Drink the juice regularly for best results.
• Have 10- 20ml of the juice every day.
• Should be consumed 2-3 times a day before meals.
Patanjali Arjun Amla Juice should be
• Kept in the provided airtight bottle.
• Should be kept at a cool and dry place; do not expose to direct sunlight.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product Id: 954575