Patanjali Mahatriphaladi Ghrit, Protects & Nourishes eyes, Herbal Supplement, 100% Vegetarian, 200 grams
Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit is considered useful for solving all kinds of eye disorders.
Weight: 200 grams.
Suitable for: Both men and women.
Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit is an all natural food product. Made with fine ingredients, it is a blend of
• Goat milk.
• Herbal extracts (like haritaki, kantakari, amlaki, bibhitaki, bhringaraja, vasa, pippali).
Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit can provide relief from the negative effects of environmental pollution and stress.
• Boosts eye vision.
• Soothes eye irritation.
• Strengthens eye muscles.
• Provides relief from headache.
• Relieves retinal complications.
• Provides nourishment to the optical nerves.
Each of the herbs present in the Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit provide with a unique health benefit.
• Haritaki safeguards the eyes from conjunctivitis and inflammation.
• Amlaki is rich in Vitamin C and is essential for hair and eyes.
• Bibhitaki clears congestion from the nose, eyes, ears and throat.
• Vasa can prevent inflammation of the eyes.
• Bhringraj heals insomnia and de-stresses the body.
• Kantakari can provide relief from cough, cold and asthma.
• Pippali is known to nourish the brain and vata disorders.
Patanjali is a well known brand for wellness and herbal food products. The Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit is made at the in- house manufacturing unit of the brand.
• 100% vegetarian.
• The product is based on Ayurveda principles.
• Made with the best quality ingredients.
Direction to use
Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit should be consumed as per doctor’s instructions or as per the follow ways.
• Have ghrit before the meal.
• Consume the mix twice a day.
• Mix the ghrit with water or warm milk.
• Half teaspoon of the ghrit should be taken each time.
Patanjali mahatriphaladi ghrit can be kept fresh and usable for long by following the below tips.
• Keep at a cool, dry and dark place.
• Keep in the provided airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product Id: 1038485