Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudha Kalpalm 200 ml
Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudha Kalpalm is an Ayurvedic formulation.
Type: Herbal tonic
Ideal for: Children and adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 200ml in an airtight plastic bottle
Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudha Kalpalm is enriched with herbal goodness. This Ayurvedic cough syrup contains
- Rock salt
- Holy basil
- Sweet flag
- Ginger root
- Thai ginger
- Malabar nut
- Long pepper
- Black pepper
- Indian ginseng
- White turmeric
- Indian gooseberry
- Beleric myrobalan
- Indian elecampane
Sri Dhanvanthari is a manufacturer of Ayurvedic supplements. The institute combines 5000 years old Ayurveda with modern technology to manufacture high quality herbal products. Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudhakalpalm
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have any negative effects on the user
- Is not known to induce sleep after consumption
- Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture
Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudhakalpalm be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the tonic.
- Take the tonic once or twice a day
- Adults may have 5-10ml of the tonic per day
- Children may have 2.5ml of the tonic mixed with 2.5ml of water per day
- Use it on regular basis for effective results
Sri Dhanvanthari Kasa Sudhakalpalm stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 2646079