Dadu's - Kaju Anjeer Sandwich, Made with Cashew, Figs and Pistachios, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packet
Kaju Anjeer Sandwich from Dadu’s is a perfect way to have a sandwich in the Indian way. This modern Indian dessert has become an integral part of Dussehra, Holi, Navratri, Raksha Bandhan, and Sankranthi. This sweet is semi-circular in shape, moist, filled with fig- pulp, cashew paste, milk, and sugar.
The soft layers of Kaju Anjeer Sandwich with a buttery taste of cashew simply melts in the mouth. Kaju Anjeer Sandwich is made with
• Dried figs
• Cashew nuts
Dadu’s Kaju Anjeer Sandwich is a sumptuous dessert. This sweet brand was established in 1993 and is known for both sweets and namkeens. Some exquisite features of Dadu’s Kaju Anjeer Sandwich are
• Available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Comes with a long shelf life of 10 days.
• Made with fine cashew, fig, and pistachios.
• 100% vegetarian so can be eaten during pooja occasions.
• Not a fragile food item, so can be sent long distances as Diwali gift.
Dadu’s Kaju Anjeer Sandwich remain fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
• Refrigerate the sweets for a long shelf life.
Product Id: 854675