Regi Vadiyalu (Regi Pallu Vadiyalu) / Jujebe Vada, High-Quality Jujube Fruit : 500 Gm , 1 Kg Packet (Sour version)
Regi Vadiyalu is a traditional snack bar. This candy is immensely popular in Southern India. Mouthwatering Regi Vadiyalu is an integral part of Telugu and Tamil culture.
Regi Vadiyalu is sweet and sour in taste. This is a perfect combination of fruits and spices. The snacks bar is made with
• Red chillies
• Regi Pandlu (Indian plum/ jujube)
Regi Vadiyalu is a delicious berry fruit from Andhra Pradesh. This lip-smacking jujube fruit
• Has a shelf life of 6 months.
• Only fresh and high-quality fruit is packed.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg packet.
• Comes in 2 variants; jaggery (spicy) and jaggery (spicy with mild sweet).
To retain the freshness and taste of Regi Vadiyalu for long, the following tips should be followed.
• Should refrigerate the content after the pack opened.
• Stay at a cool and dry place; keep away from sunlight.
Disclaimer:The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients
Product ID: 972641