Ash-White Gourd / Gummadi Vadiyalu, Sun Dried, Yummy Taste, 100% Hyderabad Special, Small Papad, Vegetarian, Goodness of Lentils and Ash Gourd
Light as air and crispy in taste, these Ash-White Gourd or Gummadi Vadiyalu is an ideal snacks or a starter to meals.
This lip smacking Ash-White Gourd or Gummadi Vadiyalu is deep brown in colour and crunchy in taste as made with
• Urad dal
• Ash gourd
• Green chillies
The Ash-White Gourd sun dried friers are just not a treat to the taste buds but also good for health in the following ways.
• Urad dal, also called split black gram is good source of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fat. It can also improve the digestive power.
• Ash white gourd is considered good to reduce obesity and its cooling properties may help to reduce acidity. This vegetable is also a good source of riboflavin, phosphorus, iron and Vitamin C.
• Green chillies are rich in dietary fibre and good to improve digestive power. Chillies are good source of Vitamin C and helps the skin glow.
This packet of Gummadi Vadiyalu or White Papad serves as great evening snacks as
• It is made with fresh spices and good quality white ash gourd.
• An ideal snacks for people who want to avoid excess oil consumption. The Papad is handmade and then dried in sunlight like the traditional way.
Gummadi Vadiyalu is a perfect blend of vegetable and spices. Retain the freshness and taste of the snacks for a long time by
• Storing it in an airtight container.
• Keeping it in a cool and dry place; do not refrigerate.
• Fry in hot oil before serving.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID : 674411