All you need to know about Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness
Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness also known as ‘Indian Ginseng’ and traditionally called as ‘Aphrodisiac’ is a stress booster, which helps in calming the mind, body, and soul of a person and rejuvenating him. It creates a strong balance among the immune system, endocrine glands, and the nervous system, with immuno modulatory and inflammation-mitigating properties. Himalaya Ashvagandha tablet nourish the tissues in the body, fights infections, and strengthens the endurance levels of the mind and body. It is also well known for rejuvenating the sexual health of a person by enhancing his mood, fertility, and energy level and by reducing anxiety and stress, thus uplifting his performance.
Ingredients ofHimalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha:
The key ingredient of Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness are pure and 100% vegetarian. Ashwagandha tablets which are free from preservatives, gelatine, sugar, and artificial colours.
Made from rich collection of natural and herbal ingredient,such as:
This ingredient is well known in Ayurveda for providing support against anxiety and depression as it serves as a mood-stabilizer and rejuvenator for physiological functions. But the superpower of winter cherry is the ability to repair mental fatigue by lowering oxidative stress in the body.
Each tablet of Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness contains of Ashvagandha (Withaniasomnifera) root extract – 250 mg and a single box contains 60 tablets. It is a 100% Ayurveda product which amplifies immunity and increases the level of Natural Killer (NK) cells - white blood cell activation, which helps in refraining infections and neutralising cells which are affected by any virus.
The benefits of Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness are too many because it has a basic component - natural Ashvagandha which has numerous health benefits like:
- Helps to rejuvenate mind and body
- Enhances immunity by improving the count of white blood cells.
- It helps in fighting depression and healing the emotional quotient of the person.
- It strengthens the function of antibodies
- It helps in discarding infected cells from the body.
- It can stimulate sexual energy, performance, mood, and fertility in men.
- Reduces blood sugar levels and helps in reducing hypothyroidism
- Checks cholesterol
- Improves memory
- Prevents premature ageing
- Improves hair quality and helps in the better functioning of kidneys.
- Ashvagandha weight loss properties helps in weight management
Everyday 1 to 2 Himalaya Ashvagandha tablets should be consumed (morning and evening) with water or warm milk. It is still recommended to consult the doctor’s before consuming the medicine.
The Ashwagandha dosage timing should be as per the recommended prescription of a doctor. A person will be able to detect changes after using the medicine consistently for 2-3 weeks. This should not be over-consumed as it might be harmful for the digestive system. The tablet should be kept out of reach of children and the label and instructions should be read carefully. The medicine is not prescribed for people less than 14 years of age.
Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness FAQs:
1. What are the benefits of Ashvaganadha for men?
There are many benefits of Himalaya Ashvangandha for men, these are:
- Stress management
- Copes with stress and anxiety
- Increases libido, stamina, and strength
- Enhances male fertility and improves sperm count, semen quality and hormonal imbalances.
- Improves testosterone synthesis.
- Fights against free radicals
2. What are the benefits of Himalaya Ashvagandha?
Hiamlaya Ashvagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function. Supplementing with ashvagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.
3. What is the constituency of Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness tablets?
Each tablet contains 250 mg of Ashvangandha root in its finest and purest form.
4. Can this be taken is a multivitamin tablet?
This is more of a nurvine tablet and so it can be taken as a multivitamin substitute.
5. What is the suitable age group for consuming these tablets?
It is recommended for anyone who is above 14 years of age. Even then it should not be consumed without consulting a medical expert or a prescription from a physician.
6. What is dosage for Himalaya Ashvagandha in one day?
Dosages vary depending on your needs, but 250–500 mg per day for at least one month seems effective.
7. Are there any side effects of Himalaya Ashvagandha?
Ashwagandha might cause sleepiness and drowsiness.
8. What is the best time to take Himalaya Ashvagandha?
The best time to consume Ashvagandha for anxiety is at bedtime before you sleep.
9. Is Himalaya Ashvagandha good for immunity?
Being a powerful adaptogen, it enhances the body's resilience to stress. Himalaya Ashvagandha improves the body's defense against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
10. Who should not use Ashwagandha?
For most healthy people, Hiamlaya Ashvagandha is considered safe. However, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid it, in addition to people with hyperthyroidism. Furthermore, this herb may interact with sedatives, as well as medications for the condition like diabetes.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.