Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule- For Male Fertility
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is an herbal supplement. This powerful medicinal potent may help in impotence and low libido issues.This supplement is known to improve mind and body strength.
Suitable for: Adults
Type: Herbal supplement
Package content: 20 gm in an airtight container
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is a powerful combination of Shilajit and Ashwagandha.
20gm of Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule contains 200mg extract of Ashwagandha and 200mg dry extract of Asphaltum (Shilajit).
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule Properties
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule Benefits
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is known to be beneficial in the following health issues.
- Low libido
- Seminal leakage
- Semen deficiency
- Premature ejaculation
- Generalized weakness
- Congested uterus from excess kapha
- Incontinence and unrestrained urinary dribbles
This herbal supplement may also
- Facilitates erectile function
- Improves semen production
- Stimulates the reproductive system
- Improves sperm quality and quantity
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule should be consumed after consulting a physician. The medicine is generally given in the below dose.
Patanjali was founded in 2006. The brand was founded by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. The company is known for its herbo-mineral products. It is known to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in order to manufacture its wellness, food and beauty products.
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule FAQs:
1. Is Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule for sexual weakness?
Yes. The capsules are usually suggested to enable better erectile function.
2. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule?
24 months from the date of manufacture.
3. How long should one consume Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule?
An Ayurvedic doctor should be consulted to determine the dose. Generally, it can be taken on long term basis.
4. How to store Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule?
This herbal potent should be stored under room temperature. Keep at a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
5. When should I take Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule?
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is generally prescribed 1 hour before breakfast or 2 hours after meals.
6. Is Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule safe to take?
One should seek advice from an ayurvedic physician before consuming Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule. Usually this herbal supplement is not known to have any side effects.
7. Are Patanjali Ashwashila capsules effective?
Yes. Patanjali Ashwashila is known to produce high levels of energy and stamina.
8. What Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule contains?
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is a combination of Shilajit and Ashwagandha.
9. Which is the best Ayurvedic medicine for stamina?
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is a powerful combination of shilajit and ashwagandha. For this reason, it may be taken to improve stamina.
10. What is the best time to take Patanjali Ashwashila?
As Shilajit produces immense amount of energy, it is prescribed 2 hours after meals.
11. Can I take Ashwashila with water?
Yes, Patanjali Ashwashila capsule can be taken along with lukewarm water or warm milk.
12. What is Ashwashila capsule?
Patanjali Ashwashila capsule is a powerful combination of Shilajit and Ashwagandha. It is known to improve stamina and energy levels.
13. What is the use of Ashwashila capsule?
Patanjali Ashwashila Capsule is considered effective in erectile dysfunction, low libido and low semen production.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.