Patanjali Divya Madhunashini Vati Extra Power - For A Balanced Lifestyle
Patanjali Divya Madhunashini Vati Extra Power is an ayurvedic formulation. This is a complete vegetarian product. Enriched with natural goodness, this herbal supplement may offer a healthy lifestyle to diabetic patients. Also known as Gymnema Sylvestre, Madhunashini herb is found in the tropical forests of Asia and India.
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Adults and childrenv
Package content: 120 capsules (500gm) in a blister pack
Divya Madhunashini Vati is made with medicinal herbs. This chemical-free herbal supplement is made with
- Haldi- Turmeric
- Vat Jata- Banyan
- Kutki- Picrorhiza
- Jamun- Java Plum
- Atish- Atees Plant
- Chirayata- Swertia
- Babul- Indian gum
- Kudachhal- Kurchi
- Gurmar- Gymnema
- Karela- Bitter melon
- Gokharu- Devil’s Thorn
- Methi- Fenugreek Seeds
- Harad Choti- Myrobalan
- Amla- Indian Gooseberry
- Neem Patra- Neem Leaves
- Praval Phisti- Coral Calcium
- Vang Bhasma- Tin Calcium
- Lauh Bhasma- Iron Calcium
- Kuchla Shuddh- Poison Nut
- Bel Patra- Indian Bael Leaves
- Kali Jeera- Black Cumin Seeds
- Giloy- Heart Leaved Moonseed
- Shilajeet Suddha- Mineral Pitch
Patanjali Madhunashini Capsules acts as a sweetness inhibitor. The herb comes with medicinal properties. It acts as
- Sugar blocker
- Insulin booster
- Appetizer suppressant
Patanjali Divya Madhunashini Vati Benefits
Patanjali Madhunashini benefits the user in multiple ways. It may help in the following health issues.
- Excessive weight gain
- High blood sugar levels/ diabetes
- Complications related to diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic symptoms like increased frequency of urination, dryness of mouth and throat
Madhunashini Vati Extra Power should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally, the medicine is prescribed in the below dose.
Patanjali is an Indian company dealing with Ayurvedic wellness and beauty products. The company was founded by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. It is known for high quality products which are manufactured under safe and hygienic conditions.
Divya Mashunashini Vati FAQs:
1. What is Divya Mashunashini Vati?
This is an anti- diabetic Ayurvedic medicine. This herbal potent is enriched with the goodness of multiple medicinal herbs which may help to control sugar in the body.
2. Can Patanjali Madhunashini Vati reduce weight?
Yes. The stress and cholesterol reducing property of the medicine can help in maintaining healthy weight.
3. Can Patanjali MadhunashiniVati work for high blood sugar?
It is known to help in maintaining proper sugar levels in the body.
4. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Madhunashini Vati?
It comes with a long shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
5. What are the side effects of Divya Madhunashini Vati?
Patanjali Divya Madhunashini Vati is not known to have any adverse effects on the body if taken as per recommended dose. It is always recommended to seek advise from an Ayurvedic physician before consuming this supplement.
6. How to store Patanjali Madhunashini Vati?
Should be stored at a dark, cool and dry place. The bottle should be closed tightly after every use.
7. How can Patanjali Madhunashini Vati be taken?
The recommended dose is approximately 2 capsules per day. It should be consumed on regular basis for effective results.
8. Can I take Madhunashini Vati before bed?
Yes. The Madhunashini Vati can be taken once before breakfast and once before dinner.
9. How does Divya Madhunashini Vati work?
Madhunashini vati is known to increase the insulin secretion in the pancreas. It also regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates in the body. In both these ways this herbal supplement helps to regulate the blood sugar levels.
10. How long does it take Madhunashini Vati to work?
11. What is the best natural medicine for diabetes?
Herbal supplements which contain bitter melon, fenugreek, gymnema, cinnamon or ginger are known to be effective in controlling blood sugar levels.
12. Is turmeric good for diabetes?
Yes. Turmeric or haldi is considered to reduce the level of glucose in blood.
13. Can Madhunashini Vati be taken in empty stomach?
Yes. When taking in empty stomach, the entire power of ashwagandha hits the stomach all at once. For this reason, it works best when taken in empty stomach.
14. Can Madhunashini Vati be taken with milk?
The capsules are generally taken with lukewarm milk.
15. Can Madhunashini Vati help to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels?
Yes. This herbal supplement is made with Madhushanini or Gudmar. It reduces sugar cravings and improves insulin secretion from the pancreas. For this reason, Madhunashini can help to reduce balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels in the body.
16. ShouldI take Madhunashini every day?
Yes. For effective results.
17. Can Madhunashini reduce stress and fatigue?
Yes. Madhunashini Vati can help to reduce stress and fatigue.
18. How is Divya Madhunashini vati extra power useful?
This herbal supplement helps to balance the blood sugar levels.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.