Patanjali Divya Medha Vati - Resolve Cerebral Issues:
Patanjali Divya Medha Vati is a classic Ayurveda formulation. It contains lots of herbs and thus is enriched with the goodness of nature. Medha Vati is considered a chemical-free herbal potent. It is a non - addictive medicine, that is, users can stop the consumption anytime they want without feeling habituated to the drug.
Type: Brain tonic
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Adults and children
Package content: 120 tablets/ 500mg
Patanjali Divya MedhaVati is blended with herbs. The key ingredients in this herbal potent are
- Praval pishti
- Mukta pishti
- Fennel seeds
- Brahmi powder
- Jahar mohra pishti
- Lavandula stoechas
1 tablet of Patanjali Divya Medha Vati is known to contain
Patanjali Divya MedhaVati is usually consumed when encountered with the following indications.
- Memory loss
Patanjali Divya Medha Vati Benefits:
Patanjali Divya MedhaVati is considered as a brain tonic. This herbal potent is considered to assist in cerebral complaints. It releases certain hormones which can provide relief to the user in the following ways.
- Uplifts mood
- Cools the brain
- Reduce headache
- Treats sleeplessness
- Heal absentmindedness
- Strengthens the memory
- Heal irritable temperament
- Provides clarity in thinking
- Divya Medha Vati for epilepsy
- Boost confidence and enthusiasm
- For elderly users who suffer from memory loss or degenerative diseases like dementia
- Students can consume medha vati to improve their intellectual and cognitive effectiveness of the brain
Divya Medha Vati Extra Power Dosage:
Patanjali Divya MedhaVati should be consumed after consulting a physician. Should be consumed on regular basis to live a healthy life, free from depression and sleeplessness.
Patanjali Ayurvedic medicines are manufactured by Divya Pharmacy. The company is known for its herbo-mineral wellness and beauty products. The company works under the guidelines of Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev.
Divya Medha Vati Extra Power FAQs:
1. What are Divya Medha Vati's extra power benefits?
This is a brain tonic. It is known to reduce depression, irritation and boost memory strength.
2. What are Divya Medha Vati's side effects?
When taken under medical supervision, it is considered safe for the user.
3. What is the shelf life of Divya Medha Vati?
The medicine comes with a long shelf life of 6 years from the date of manufacture.
4. How to store Divya Medha Vati?
- Store at a cool and dry place. Keep away moisture.
- Keep in the provided airtight container.
5. Why should students have Patanjali Divya Medha Vati?
Regular use of Patanjali Divya Medha Vati boosts memory and improves the concentration levels.
6. What Patanjali Divya Medha Vati be given to children?
Yes, children can have Divya Medha Vati. The dose differs for each age.