Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine produced by Patanjali which is the ultimate solution for all women who are suffering from irregular menstruation, cramps, pelvic pain, and many more. This Patanjali product is loved by hundreds of users for its effectiveness.
Patanjali Stri Rasayan Vati ingredients consist of herbs and other natural products. A bottle of Divya Stri Rasayan Vati contains active ingredients like:
- Shivlingibeej (Bryonialaciniosa):
- Paras Peepal (Thespesia Populnea):
- Ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera):
- Sarpunkha (Tephrosia Purpurea):
- Shatavar (Asparagus Racemosus):
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra):
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis):
And other active ingredients are:
- Kamal gatta (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Putrajeevak (Putranjivaroxburghi)
- ShilajeetShuddh (Asphaltum)
- VanshlochanShuddh (Bambusaarundinacea)
- Guggul Shuddh (Commiphoramukul)
- LauhBhasma (Ferroso-ferric oxide)
Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati medicine targets ailments like painful cramps during period, irregularity in period, pelvic discomforts, wrinkles, fatigue, and so on. Other benefits of Patanjali Stri Rasayan Vati are:
- Beneficial in menstrual problems like irregular or heavy periods
- Herbal medicine for hysteria
- Prevents amenorrhea
- Treats confusion
- Treats nervousness
- Energises and removes fatigue and laziness
- Beneficial in treating burning sensation in eyes and feet
- Removes wrinkles
- Cures dark circles
- Cures leukorrhea
- Cures skin-related problems
- Effective for women having menopause
- Prevents or cures uterine inflammation
- Prevents exhaustion
The herbs and ingredients used in this product are a perfect amalgamation of goodness and health. These ingredients check reproductive health, and keeps skin problems and other health issues at bay. Ayurvedic medicines are widely popular for having little to no side-effects and this Divya Stri Rasayan Vati is not any different. It works wonders for women and helps them in living a free and healthy life.
Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati by far has not shown any side-effects drug interaction on usage. However, users are requested to abstain from smoking and alcohol as it may interfere with the effects of the medicine. Moreover, a vegetarian diet is also recommended for enhanced effectiveness. Being an Ayurvedic medicine, it does not give any allergic reactions or similar unwanted mishaps.
It is advised to consume this medicine in the format of 2 pills twice a day, in morning and in evening. The pill can be taken with water, warm milk, or warm water after your meals, or as directed by respective physicians. It is advisable to consult a physician before consumption to avoid unwanted anomalies. This medicine is recommended for WOMEN ONLY.
Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati FAQs:
1. What is Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati?
Patanjali Stri Rasayan Vati is special benefit in all kinds of health problems of women- such as leukorrhea, menstrual irregularity or lumbar, pelvic pain etc. Particularly useful in menstrual bleeding. All types of women diseases are prevented if this drug is used for a few days.
2. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati?
Shelf life of Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati is 5 years from the date of manufacture.
3. Can a girl of 18 years old use this?
Yes. It is safe for every woman who has started their menstruation.
4. Is Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati purely Ayurvedic?
Yes, Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati is a pure Ayurvedic formula which is the ultimate solutions for all women-related problems.
5. How many times do I have to take Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati?
Take two pills twice a day, in morning and also in evening after meals; or as directed by your physician.
6. Should I use Patanjali Stri Rasayan Tablet empty stomach, before food or after food?
One should take Patanjali Stri Rasayan Tablet after food or as directed by your physician.
7. Is Divya Stri Rasayan Vati for endometriosis?
It is a one stop solution for all women’s problems. However, it is always wise to consult a physician before taking any medicine. Therefore, consult your doctor before buying.
8. Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Patanjali Stri Rasayan Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. Doctors also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects.
9. Is Patanjali Stri Rasayan Tablet safe to use when pregnant?
When you are pregnant please consult with your doctor before using Patanjali Stri Rasayan Vati.
10. Is Patanjali Stri Rasayan Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Before using Patanjali Stri Rasayan Vati please consult with your doctor.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.