Dadu's - Anjeer Katli, Made with Figs, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packet
Red sliced and diamond shaped, Dadu’s Anjeer Katli is a colourful Indian dessert. These sweets are generally served on occasions like Holi, Raksha Bandhan or Diwali.
Dadu’s Anjeer Katli is crunchier than the standard ones available in the market as these are filled with nuts. Chewy, tender and with the subtle fragrance of figs, these sweets are made with
• Silver varak
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika started as a home-based sweet manufacturer of Hyderabad. This brand is known to prepare sweets and namkeen under hygienic conditions. The Anjeer Katli from Dadu’s are
• 100% vegetarian.
• Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet box.
• 1 kilo contains at least 30- 35 pieces of katli.
• Prepared and packed fresh after receiving the order.
Keep the Anjeer Katli fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• If consumed within a day there is no need to refrigerate.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
Product Id: 859883