Dadu's Ariselu, 100% Vegetarian, Andhra Special Sweet Dish, 500gm/ 1 kilo
Dadu's Ariselu is one of the special Andhra sweets you can relish and gift during festivities. These sweets are round in shape and brown in color. Ariselu is also called Adhirasam in Tamil, Kajjaaya in Kannada and Anarsa in Marathi.
Festivities like Sankranthi and Diwali is incomplete without Dadu's Ariselu. The sesame seeds in this Indian dessert recipe is considered to balance body temperature during winters. The other ingredients in this chapati-shaped sweet dish are
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is famous for its pure and pristine confectionary food items. Besides Andhra special mithai and namkeen, the brand is also known for innovative delicacies. Dadu's Ariselu
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- 1 kilo contains approximately 20 pieces of ariselu
- Comes with a long shelf life of 5 days from the date of packing
Dadu's Ariselu stays fresh and edible for long if the below tips are followed.
- Keep in an airtight container
- Store at a cool and dry place
Product ID: 1549101