Dadu's – Balushai, Made with Refined Flour, Wedding Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s balushai are lip-smacking in taste. These sweets are an integral part of festivities like Diwali, Holi and Sankranthi. As per Indian rituals, the new bride takes this sweet to her in-laws’ home. The sweets are oval-shaped and dipped in sugar syrup.
Dadu’s balushai are deep-fried and then soaked in sugar syrup. These Indian doughnuts are made with
• Refined flour
Dadu’s is a brand name in the sweet making industry of Hyderabad. Crispy outside, juicy inside, Balushai is the perfect festive treat. Some unique features of this sweet recipe are
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg gift boxes.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
• Are not fragile and can be sent to long distances.
Keep the Balushai crunchy and tasty for a long time by following the below tips.
• Store the sweets in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the sweets but keep these at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 853677