Dadu's - Besan Laddu, Made with fine quality besan, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg packets
Dadu’s besan laddu is a unique variety of traditional laddu. From festivities to weddings and anniversaries, in every occasion besan laddu is a must. Sweet, bright with its golden colour and in typical ball shape, besan laddu is a typical Indian dessert.
Besan laddu is a North Indian sweet dish. It has a grainy texture while the shreds of almonds add a nutty flavour to the sweet. The sweets are made with
• Gram flour
• Cardamom powder
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika started off as a home- based sweet maker at Hyderabad. With its expertise, the brand brings the authentic taste of North Indian besan laddu right at your doorsteps. The sweets
• Made with best grade ingredients.
• Comes with a long shelf life of 15 days.
• Are available in 500gm and 1kg gift boxes.
• Freshly prepared and packed after receiving the order.
• Are 100% vegetarian and can be served on pooja occasions.
Retain the beautiful grainy texture and freshness of besan laddu for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Refrigeration can turn the laddu hard.
• Keep at room temperature, at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 863923