Dadu's - Bombay Halwa, Made with dry fruits, Festive Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 5000gm & 1kg packets
Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert. Favourite of all, this Bombay Halwa from the house of Dadu’s can be used in any occasion. Bombay Halwa is a unique recipe from Maharashtrian region. Bright orange in colour, square shaped and decorated with shreds with almonds, these sweets have a mouth-watering taste.
Dadu’s Bombay Halwa is soft and chewy. The freshness of cardamom perfectly blends with the nutty flavour of almonds to give the sweet a unique taste. The sweets are made with
· Corn flour
· Sliced dry fruits
· Cardamom powder
· Orange food colour
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. This brand brings the authentic taste of Bombay Halwa right at your doorsteps. The sweet is so special because it is
· Available with a long shelf life of 10 days.
· 100% vegetarian and can be served as prasad.
· Available in both 500 gm and 1 kg gift boxes.
· Available with a personalized gift message and can be directly sent to the recipient address.
The sweets come with a long shelf life if the following tips are followed.
· Refrigerate the sweets.
· Store at a cool and dry place.
· Keep the sweets in an airtight container.