Dadu's - Chocolate Burfi, Filled with Chocolate & Milk, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg
Dadu’s Chocolate burfi is a traditional Indian candy. These sweets are incredibly soft and delicious. Dark brown in colour and layered with white cream, these sweets are lip smacking. These sweets can be served on any occasion, Holi, Sankranthi, Diwali, Janmashtami and Navratri.
Chocolate burfi is a perfect combination of bitter sweetness of chocolate and mawa. The sweets get such a mouth watering taste and creamy texture from the below ingredients.
• Silver varak
• Mawa (milk solids)
Besides fulfilling the chocolate craving, the chocolate burfi also comes with some nutritious benefits.
• Chocolate is rich in polyphenols. It is considered to balance blood pressure and reduce the probability of heart risks.
• Mawa is a dairy product which can help to build strong bones and replenish the body with calcium.
Dadu’s chocolate burfi is one of its popular sweet dishes. The brand was started to cater to both sweet and snacks need of the consumers. The chocolate burfi from the sweet maker are so popular because of the below reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 5 days.
• Available in 500gm & 1kg boxes.
• Prepared with high quality ingredients.
• Prepared and packed after receiving the order.
Keep the chocolate burfi fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate the sweets.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not remove the silver varak.
Product Id: 863283