Dadu's - Kaju Butterscotch Roll, Made with butterscotch & almonds, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s kaju butterscotch roll is a modern version of the regular kaju roll. This is an innovative sweet recipe from Dadu’s Mithai Vatika. The sweet is wrapped with nuts. It is golden in colour. Kaju butterscotch roll is cylindrical in shape. The sweet can be served during weddings or parties.
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika creates a savoury sweet dish by perfectly blending modern butterscotch with traditional kaju and pista. The sweet is buttery and creamy because it is made with
• Cashew nuts
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a household name at Andhra Pradesh. This confectionery shop is known for its detectable sweets and namkeen. Dadu’s Kaju butterscotch roll is a value for money. It is
• 100% vegetarian.
• Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet box.
• Made fresh and packed after receiving the order.
• 1-kilo packet contains approximately 20 pieces.
The badam pista pan can stay fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate the sweets.
• Store the sweets in an airtight container.
• Keep the sweets in a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 859895