Dadu’s Mithai Vatika Kaju Katli, Made with Cashew Nuts, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500gm and 250 gm packs
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika Kaju Katli is one of the most popular Indian sweets. These diamond shaped sweets have a buttery and creamy texture that simply melts in the mouth. Wrapped in a shining silver foil, the sweets come with a royal look.
Kaju Katli is served on festivals like Holi, Diwali and Sankranthi. Milky white in color and with a subtle sweetness, these sweets are made with
• Cashew nuts
• Silver foil (varak)
It is best for people who love sweets but try to avoid too much sugar. Kaju katli is a blend of taste and goodness in the following ways.
• Cashew nuts are packed with the goodness of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has healthy unsaturated fat and is rich in Vitamin E.
• Ghee or clarified butter can help to boost cardiac health. It is a good source of energy and fat. It is also considered good for the intestinal health.
• Sugar though consumed too much is not good but still has a unique property of eliminating blemishes from skin and restoring skin oils. Sugar if consumed moderately is rather helpful to the body.
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika was set up by Rajesh Dadu. From its humble beginning in Hyderabad in 2012 it has become a renowned sweet maker. It has been awarded the Best Sweet Shop of Telengana by Epicurus South Indian Hospitality Awards. It is best known for its modern but hygienic manufacturing techniques. The unique features of Kaju Katli from Dadu’s are
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 10 days.
• Best quality cashew nuts are used.
• Available in 500gm and 250 gm gift boxes.
Keep these sweets fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in a airtight container.
• Keep under room temperature.
Product Id: 864622