Dadu's - Khajoor Bhatti, Made with date palms and almonds, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s khajoor bhatti can be aptly termed as an Indian candy. These sweets are dark brown in colour and layered with nuts. The sweets are perfect to be served on pooja occasions like Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Sankranthi and Diwali.
These circular date candies comes with a light sweetness. The nutty flavour of almonds adds to the taste. The bright silver wrapping gives a grand look to the sweets.
• Date palm
• Silver varak
Dadu’s khajoor bhatti is a lip smacking sweet dish from the brand. Established in 1995, Dadu’s is a renowned confectionary brand located at Hyderabad.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in attractive gift boxes.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Not fragile and can be send to long distance.
• Made with desi ghee and best quality ingredients.
• Freshly prepared and packed after receiving the order.
Retain the freshness and taste of khajoor bhatti for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
• Refrigerate the sweets or keep these at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 859925