Dadu's - Pista Burfi, Made with fine quality pistachios, 100% Vegetarian, Festive Sweet, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s pista burfi is a rich dessert recipe. With the layers of creamy white and green texture, this sweet looks alluring. Square shaped and wrapped in a sparking silver foil, Dadu’s pista burfi is an ideal match on any Indian festivity.
Dadu’s pista burfi is a perfect blend of subtle sweetness and nutty flavours. This is tempering to the sweet lovers, made with ingredients
• Silver vark
Pista burfi is an energy booster. It is filled with goodness of nuts. The sweets are a staple on weddings and pooja occasions. Give these in place of oily and deep fried snacks because
• Pistachios are rich in protein, fibre, potassium, phosphorus and vitamin B6. These nuts are also known for antioxidants and low amount of calories.
• Khoya is a milk product and for this reason it is filled with calcium. It strengthens the bones and muscles.
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. Started in 1995, it is actually a home- run business. Pista burfi from Dadu’s are so special because it
• Has a shelf life of 10 days.
• Is made with best in class ingredients.
• Is 100% vegetarian and can be served as Prasad.
• Preserves the traditional taste and richness.
• Is available in both medium and large packets of 500gm and 1kg packet.
Pista burfi stays soft, tasty and fresh for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Refrigerate or keep at a cool and dry place.
• Make the sweet festive- special by sandwiching two different varieties of burfi together.
Product Id: 863962