Dadu's - Sev Kalakhand, Made with Sev and Milk, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm and 1kg Packet
Among the well known sweets of Dadu’s Mithai Vatika, Sev Kalakhand is a popular one. Especially kids love this dessert very much. This square shaped dessert with sev is a perfect sweet item to be in your food menu of any occasion. During Sankranti, Holi, Gudi Padwa, Ugadi, Rakshbandhan and in many more festivals people gift these yummy sweets as a token of love.
This yummy sweet is made with the following ingredients
• Gram Flour
• Rose essence
• Permitted food colour
These natural ingredients have made this sweet more delightful and appealing.
Sweets from Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is renowned not only for the taste but also for the healthy ingredients. These ingredients make the sweets beneficial for our health.
• Cashew nuts protect us from macular degeneration by filtering sun’s UV rays.
• Rich in vitamins like riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, cashew nuts is healthy for bones and teeth.
• Milk is a rich source of potassium which helps to control blood pressure.
• Vitamin D supports the production of Serotonin which is directly associated with mood, appetite and sleep. Thus Milk contributes for maintaining a healthy life style.
• Unsaturated fats of gram flour helps in lowering the cholesterol level of the body.
Hyderabad is famous for many reasons and Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is one of them. The qualitative sweets of Dadu’s has won the hearts of millions. This Kalakhand also possess those amazing qualities.
• This sweet comes in two different size, 500 gm and 1 kg
• This sweet has a shelf life of 10 days.
• Options of gift wrapping, customized messages and direct delivery to the recipients address are available.
• This yellow coloured sweet is very easily digestible.
Follow few basic steps to store this delicious sweets for a while.
• Store this inside an air tight container.
• Keep this at a normal room temperature.
Product Id: 858719