Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna, Mild Laxative, Used to Solve Digestive Disorders, 100% Herbal, 60gm
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation. It is a traditional medicine in Amlapitta. Sometimes it is also used to get relief from health issues caused due to alcoholism.
Type: Herbal medicine
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 60gm jar. 120gm and 500gm jar is also available on request.
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is enriched with natural ingredients. The key content in this digestive supplement are
• Amla- Rich in Vitamin C. It is enriched in antioxidants. The fruit is known to resolve digestive disorders
• Shunti- Is known to offer relief from issues like hemorrhoids, bloating, indigestion, nausea, flatulence, vomiting and stomach colic.
• Bidlavan- Is generally used in the treatment of spleen disorders, gas problem, constipation and bloating.
• Vidang- Is known to possess cleansing and detoxifying properties. It is also known to promote healthy digestion.
• Pippali- It is known to boost the digestive power of the body. Pippali is known as a blood purifier. It can help to reduce gas and bloating related disorders.
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna is generally used as a mild laxative. It helps to neutralize acid. It also eliminates excess acid present in the intestines. This herbal potent is known to benefit in the following health conditions.
• Boosts appetite
• Used for pitta disorders
• Eliminates vomiting tendency
• Relieves Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Reduces irritation in the stomach lining
• Helps to solve digestive disorders, like heartburn and acidity
Dhootapapeshwar is a well known name in the market of wellness and herbal products. It is known for high standard manufacturing process. Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna should be consumed after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have this herbal potent.
• The complete course is for 4 weeks
• Have the medicine 2-3 times in a day
• Have 2-4 tablespoons of the churna in a day
• Mix the churna with lukewarm water for consumption
• Should be given with coconut water after meals to eliminate heartburn issues
Dhootapapeshwar Avipattikar Churna stays fresh and edible for long when the following tips are followed.
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Keep in the provided airtight jar
• The storage temperature should not exceed 30 degree centigrade
• Keep away from children
• Should not be consumed by children below 12 years of age
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Product ID : 1284056