Osmania Biscuits, Hyderabad Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm Packet
Osmania biscuits are the perfect companion for an evening chitchat or a festive get together. These biscuits are equally popular among kids and adults because of the subtle sweetness and perfect balance of salt. The biscuits are named after the Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan.
Small, flat and round are some of the adjectives which describe the Osmania biscuits. These biscuits are sweet and butter-soft because these are made with
• Whole wheat flour
• Cardamom powder
Subhan Bakery comes with a hundred years of experience in the bakery industry. The Osmania biscuits from the brand are so popular because
• These come with a shelf life of 3 months.
• Can be eaten at any season and any time of the year.
• Available in attractive gift boxes and can be sent directly to the recipient address with a personalized message.
Osmania biscuits can stay fresh and crispy for a long time span if the following tips are followed.
• Do not refrigerate the biscuits.
• Keep these at a cool and dry place.
• Store the biscuits in an airtight container.
Product Id: 843064