Patanjali Divya Amla Rasayan, Provides relief from cough & cold, 100% vegetarian, 100 grams
Patanjali divya amla rasayan is an ancient form of Ayurvedic medicine. Indian gooseberry is an active ingredient in this herbal medicine.
Patanjali divya amla rasayan is an all- natural medicine. It is made with
• Fresh amla
• Dry amla powder
Patanjali divya amla rasayan ensures good health. The medicine is rich in
• Vitamin c.
Amla is considered as the Mother of all herbs. This is a rejuvenator and revitaliser for the body. This traditional medicine ensures physical fitness
• Tightens skin.
• Reduces hair fall.
• Treats deformities.
• Improves life span.
• Improves eye sight.
• Boosts brain power.
• Prematures greying of hair.
• Prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
• Might help solve digestive issues.
• Can provide respite from cough and cold.
Patanjali is a renowned brand in the market of beauty and wellness products. All the Patanjali products are prepared following Ayurvedic principles. The divya amla rasayan is
• 100% vegetarian.
• Available in an airtight bottle.
• Available in a 100 grams package.
Patanjali divya amla rasayan should be consumed as per doctor’s instructions or following the below steps.
• Have it with warm water.
• Drink it in an empty stomach.
• Have ½ to 1 tablespoon twice in a day.
Patanjali divya amla rasayan stays fresh and edible if the following tips are followed.
• Do not refrigerate.
• Store at room temperature.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.