Patanjali Gulkand: 400Gm
Patanjali Gulkand or rose petal jam is a sweet Indian delicacy. It is easy to prepare and is listed under the best Ayurvedic medicines for their enormous health benefits.
• Rose petals
Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali is famous for the health care products. The company was started by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. The company started manufacturing products in 2006. Since its inception, the company has earned immense respect in both India and outside the country.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Available in 400 gram jar.
• Made on the principle of Ayurveda.
• Can be consumed by both kids and adults.
• Has a shelf life of approximately one year.
Patanjali Gulkand is sweet. It can be used in the following ways.
• Can be eaten with parantha and chapati.
• Can be applied on betel leaf (pan) to make sweet pan.
Keep Patanjali Gulkand fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store at normal room temperature.
• Refrigerate the Gulkand for longer shelf life.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product Id: 895673