G.Pulla Reddy Mysore Pak, Super Soft and Delicious, 100% Vegetarian, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg
Superb delicious and super soft, Mysore Pak is just not popular at Karnataka but is relished by people of all ages throughout the country.
Originated in the royal kitchen of Mysore Palace, this Indian delicacy melts in the mouth leaving the freshness of rosewater and cardamom powder. Besan is roasted in ghee and then stirred in sugar syrup to give it a soft texture.
The primary ingredients used to make Mysore Pak are
• Gram flour, also known as besan.
This South Indian recipe not only satisfies your sweet tooth but also
• Gram flour is the right alternative for high carbohydrates wheat flour and hence Mysore Pak is good for health.
• Besan is filling and hence Mysore Pak controls keeps you full for a longer time.
• Balanced amount of sugar is used which helps you maintain good health along with providing energy.
Mysore Pak from G. Pulla Reddy is so famous because
• Is perfectly deep
• It maintains the perfect consistency of sugar syrup
• Has the right light red hue.
• Available in attractive gift boxes of 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
• It is a must to store Mysore Pak in air tight containers so that the freshness and crispy edges are retained for long.
• Should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product Id: 368297
Order received extremely quickly and product was fresh and tasty!
Mysore Pak came on time and was very tasty. Most of the individual cakes were intact... very few broken.
A traditional sweet shop famous for sweets made of ghee.. I love this sweet because here that purity of ghee never dies... and great fast delivery within 3 days Thanks to Distacart bringing India to US