Pulla Reddy Doodh Peda, Made with Good Quality Milk, Mouthmelting Tasting, Perfect Items for Diwali & Raksha Bandhan, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Have you tried the Doodh Peda from G. Pulla Reddy? It is one of the most popular and loved sweet delicacies in India. Ideal for gifting loved ones during auspicious occasions and for offering to the deities during worship. The sweets are
• 100 % vegetarian.
• Round shaped with a floral design.
• Free from artificial coloring, flavoring substances or preservatives.
• Available in gift wraps and can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packs respectively.
• Stays fresh for as long as 5 days.
The essence and taste of the mouthwatering Doodh Peda from G. Pulla Reddy is made with fresh and fine ingredients which include
• Lemon juice
• Milk powder
The Doodh Peda is a milk based sweet and comes with the goodness of all the ingredients used in it, as below:
• Doodh Peda comes with intensive calcium content which helps to strengthen the bones and teeth, improves eyesight and also helps to get a glowing skin.
• Saffron is known to be a rich source of anti-oxidants, fibre and minerals like potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. It might help in healthy lung functioning and regulates the heart health, suggests experts.
• Pistachios also have a high fibre content which helps in improving digestion and smooth bile movement thus relieving constipation. These are also known to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure levels in the body.
• Lemon juice is known to be a rich source of vitamin C, which is responsible for glowing skin, improves kidney health and may be effective in weight management, suggests doctors.
• Ghee provides energy and improves metabolism.
Retain the freshness of the Doodh Peda from G. Pulla Reddy by following the below tips:
• Keep these in a cool dry place.
• Store these in airtight containers.
• Refrigerate the sweets for a longer life.
Shelf life: 5 Days
Pieces Per( 1Kg) - 25 Approx.
Product ID: 368601