Sunnundalu, Urad Dal Ladoo, Sankranthi Sweet, Available In 500g-2kg packets
This classic Andhra sweet is a must have on Makar Sankranthi. This is a completely vegetarian sweet dish and hence perfect to be used on any pooja, like Diwali or Holi.
Try out Sunnundalu to feel the sweetness of sugar, freshness of cardamom and rich taste of black gram blend in your taste buds.
• Pure ghee
• Cardamom powder
• Roasted Urad Dal (Black Gram)
Sunnundalu is very common in Indian households as it is good for health and easy to feed the kids due to its delicious taste
• The sweet is high in calcium and is known to make bones stronger as it contains black gram lentils. Urad dal is also good for women who lack iron, folic acid, magnesium and potassium.
• As per Ayurveda, pure ghee is a healthy source of edible fats.
• Sugar is energy booster.
This packet of Sunnundalu is high in protein. These are must have if you have a sweet tooth because
• As made with good quality ingredients, the sweet easily melts in the mouth.
• The sweets are available in 500g, 1kg and 2kg packets.
Keep these festive delights fresh and edible for a long time with the following tips.
• Keep these in a cool and dry place.
• Store the sweets in an airtight container.
Shelf Life: 15 days
Product Id: 631202