Tapeswaram kaja, Delectable Indian Sweet, Genuine Sweets from Tapeswaram, Festival Special, 100% Vegetarian, 1 kg
Pieces(1 kg): 14 Approx
Tapeswaram kaja is one of the most delicious and traditional sweets of India. Any Indian festival, be it Diwali, Navratri or special get together party, this sweet is a favourite dessert recipe on any occasion.
Tapeswaram Kaja is one of the delectable sweet items dipped in sugar syrup and is designed in several layers. It is made with
• Wheat flour
• Cardamom powder
This flaky and crunchy sweet treat from the village of Tapeswaram
• Is packed with utmost care so that the kaja do not break during transit.
• 100% vegetarian and this ideal to be served on any festive occasion.
• Available in an attractive mithai box which can be wrapped in a gift box with a personalised message.
Tapeswaram Kaja is an assorted confectionary item which will retain freshness for a long time span if it is
• Kept at a dry place; do not refrigerate.
• Stored in an airtight container.
• Serve it after a hot and spicy meal to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product ID: 674409