Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice- Your Natural Shield To Viruses:
Patanjali Giloy Amla juice is your answer to good health. Patanjali has combined the rich knowledge of Ayurveda with modern technology to prepare this high quality health tonic. The brand claims it to be a chemical free and organic dietary supplement. Boost your immunity with the power of Amla and Giloy. The tonic can be taken by people of all ages.Giloy Amla juice from Patanjali is bitter in taste and deep brown in color. You may have been using Amla fruit and Giloy extracts to improve health. The Patanjali Giloy Amla juice contains both these ingredients and is a really handy solution to get the benefits of these medicinal herbs.
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is a powerful combination of herbs. This all-natural health tonic is made with
Amla (Indian Gooseberry):
Indian Gooseberry is generally found in the Middle East and the South Asian countries. Amla has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. It is known as an anti-aging agent. Enriched in Vitamin C and flavonoids, this green fruit may help to improve immunity, ensure healthy hair and may even help toburn body fat. Usually the Amla fruit is used to prepare the Patanjali Giloy Amla juice.
Giloy (Heart-Leaved Moonseed):
Giloy or Guduchi is known for its anti-bacterial properties. This is a Rasayana herb and is considered as an immunity booster and may be effective in autoimmune disorders. Giloy is known to have detoxifying and anti-pyretic effects on the user and hence may help to flush out toxins from blood. This adaptogenic herb may also act as a stress reliever. Due to its immense medicinal properties, Giloy is called Amrita, or the ‘Root to Immortality.’ Usually the stem of Giloy is used to prepare the Patanjali Giloy Amla juice.
Each 10ml of the Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice contains
Citric acid- in smaller quantity
Sodium Benzoate (food grade)- in smaller quantity
Potassium sorbate (food grade)- in smaller quantity
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is considered to have a strong biomedical action on the body. It is enriched in Vitamin C and minerals. The powerful combination of Amla and Giloy enriches the potent with the following properties.
- This herbal potent is astringent in nature. For this reason, it can act on hyperacidity
- The juice is anti-inflammatory in nature. It is rich in fibre and hence may help to reduce gastric inflammation and improve bowel movement
- Patanjali Giloy Amla juice is laxative in nature. For this reason, it can offer relief from constipation
- The anti-allergic property of the Giloy Amla juice may help to keep skin allergies at bay
- The antioxidant and analgesic properties of the tonic offers relief from burning sensation
- The juice is a Pitta pacifier and may help to reduce excessive heat inside the body
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice Benefits:
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is known for multiple health benefits. If you are looking for a natural way to a healthy lifestyle then regular consumption of the juice may be helpful.
This herbal tonic may help you keep the following diseases at bay.
- Viral infections
- Respiratory problems
- Musculoskeletal disorders
This herbal tonic may also :
- Boost appetite
- Boost immunity
- Improve digestive power
- Improve blood circulation
- Balance Vata, Kapha and Pitta disorders
How To Use Giloy Amla Juice:
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. You can take this herbal tonic on regular basis for long term health and wellness.
The general dose of this health supplement is-
Step 1: Take this decoction 2-3 times in a day
Step 2: Mix 15-30ml of the tonic with lukewarm water
Step 3: Have this herbal tonic in empty stomach; it is best to have this tonic once in the morning and once at night, before going to sleep
Step 4: Continue the course for at least 6 months for effect results
You can include Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice in multiple ways in your daily diet.
- Besides having the juice along with water, you can take a direct shot of the drink every morning.
- You can mix the Giloy Amla juice with your favorite fruit or vegetable smoothie and enjoy a different flavour of the juice.
- Mix the Giloy Amla juice with olive oil, different spices and vinegar to create a tasty homemade platter of salad
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice FAQs:
1. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice can be stored 24 months from the date of manufacture. Keep the juice at a cool and dry place.
2. What are the side effects of Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is not known to have any negative effects on the user if consumed within the recommended dose. To use this juice during lactation, pregnancy or to give this juice to children, it is advisable to consult a doctor first.
3. What are the benefits of Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice May be beneficial as an anti-viral and antioxidant agent. Regular consumption of this herbal tonic may help to boost appetite and improve immunity against viruses.
4. When should I take Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice should be consumed twice a day. The general dose is to have this tonic once in the morning and once at night. The juice should be mixed with lukewarm water and should be taken in empty stomach.
5. Can we take Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice daily?
Yes. Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice can be consumed on regular basis. Take it for at least 6 months for effective results.
6. What is the taste of Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is bitter in taste. If the taste seems to be too strong for you, mix it with lukewarm water before consumption. You can also add honey, salt or sugar to enhance the taste of the juice.
7. Can Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice help in high blood pressure?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juicemay helps to balance blood pressure levels. Giloy has hypoglycemic property while Amla is enriched with Vitamin C. For these reasons, this juice can be effective in balancing the blood pressure levels.
8. Who can consume Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice can be given to people of all age groups. Generally children above the age of 12 years should consume the juice. You should consult an Ayurvedic physician before having the potent.
9. Why should I consume Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice is enriched with minerals and Vitamin C. With the double power of Indian Gooseberry and Heart-Leaves Moonseed, this herbal tonic may keep viruses at bay, help in digestion, improve red blood cell count and may even help in weight loss.
10. How to store Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice?
Patanjali Giloy Amla Juice should be stored at a cool and dry place. Do not expose it to sunlight and keep it airtight at all times.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming or using this product.