Patanjali Gulkand- Experience The Flavour of the Indian Jam:
Have you always thought that jam is a western food product? Well, the lip smacking taste of Patanjali Gulkand will transform your thinking! Also called as rose petal jam, this organic jam is love by both kids and adults. Moreover, this can be the best way to spruce up your drinks and desserts. What’s more? Patanjali Gulkand has cooling effects on your body. It is available in a 400gm pack.
According to the brand, Patanjali Gulkand has the following key ingredient.
Besides their exquisite beauty, rose petals are filled with numerous health benefits. Regular use of rose extracts may help you fight acne and prevent dark circles. Are you in a bad mood? Rose petals with its rich aroma and flavour may even help uplift your mood.
Each 15gm of the Patanjali Gulkand contains
- Sugar- 10gm
- Rose petals- 5gm
- Patanjali Gulkand is know for its cooling properties
- It can also act as an antioxidant and rejuvenator to the body
- Gulkand is also a digestive stimulant. So it may help in stomach disorders
Patanjali Gulkand, this sweet Indian delicacy is just not a treat to your taste buds but also is known to possess medicinal properties. According to Ayurveda, you can use Gulkand for relief from the following health issues.
- Due to its cooling effects this all-natural jam may be useful in all heat related health issues like fatigue, itching, pain and lethargy. It may even help to reduce the swelling in the intestine
- Regular use of gulkand may help you improve the cognitive functions and improve the memory
- Regular use of Patanjali Gulkand may ease issues like constipation, acidity, gastritis and indigestion
- It can help you flush out toxins from the body and help purify the blood
- Last but not the least; Patanjali Gulkand is known to balance the Pitta dosha
Direction to Use:
There are multiple ways in which you can use Patanjali Gulkand. It can be taken all by itself or by combining it with other food products or ingredients. To take the Gulkand as an Ayurvedic supplement, you may follow the below steps.
- You can take 10-20gm of the gulkand every day
- You should take it either with water or warm milk
Some of the key uses of Gulkand are-
- Patanjali Gulkand can be used as a spread as well
- You can use Gulkand to make your milk and desserts to make these more delicious
- One of the most popular ways of enjoying Gulkand is putting it in pan (beetle leaves)
- If you are looking for a off- beat smoothie drink, then try our gulkand shake
- Gulkand peda, gulkand rabri and gulkand rolls are some of the most famous delicacies in India
Patanjali Gulkand FAQs:
1. How to store Patanjali Gulkand?
Patanjali Gulkand should be stored at a cool and dry place. Do not expose the gulkand to direct sunlight.
2. What is Gulkand used for?
Patanjali Gulkand is a good Ayurvedic supplement. This preparation is inspired by Ayurveda and is known to alleviate heat related health issues. Regular use of this gulkand may offer some relief from acne, itching and tiredness.
3. Which gulkand is best?
Patanjali Gulkand is one of the best rose petal jam available in the market. It is organic and is not known to have any adverse effects on the user.
4. Does Gulkand have expiry?
Yes.Patanjali Gulkand can be used for a maximum of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
5. Is Gulkand good for weight loss?
Patanjali Gulkand is made with rose petals. As rose petals are not known to contain fat so using this organic jam may help in weight loss.
Is Gulkand good for acidity?
Patanjali Gulkand is known to balance the Pitta dosha and reduce body heat. So intake of this jam may offer relief from acidity and indigestion.
7. Can Gulkand be taken with milk?
Yes, Patanjali Gulkand goes extremely well with warm milk. Taken together, it may help you fulfil the daily calcium requirement for your body.
8. What is Gulkand called in English?
Gulkand is called as rose petal jam in English. Gul means flower in Urdu and Persian language, while Kand means Sweet.
9. How to use Gulkand?
Patanjali Gulkand can be used with warm milk, in desserts, smoothies and even in beetle leaves. It is sweet and has a rich aroma, making it a perfect addition to the above mentioned delicacies.
10. Can I add Gulkand to ice cream?
Yes. This royal and lavish delicacy can add a different flavour to traditional ice cream.