As the name suggests, this kalakhand preparation originates from Ajmer, Rajasthan. Relish this lip smacking sweet recipe from G. Pulla Reddy just from the comfort of your home.
Ajmeri Kalakhand is a popular Indian sweet relished on any and every occasion. This variety of Kalakhand is made from anjeer or fig and hence is grainy in texture. It is light brown in colour as it is fried.
The sweet is made from
• Citrix acid
• Malai or fat cream
• Cardamom powder
• Almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios for garnishing.
Ajmeri Kalakhand is a treasure of nutrients. It is
• Sugar provides energy.
• A power house of protein and calcium with the presence of ample amount of milk and fat cream. Both of these helps in strengthening bones.
Get a pack of Ajmeri Kalakhand from G. Pulla Reddy today to taste fresh, caramelised milky bars with oozing ghee. The other features of this sweet preparation of G. Pulla Reddy are
• Made from good quality milk and cream.
• Has a fresh aroma of cardamom.
• Available in 500g, 1kg and 2kg gift packs.
• Refrigerate the Ajmeri Kalakhand to provide a long shelf life to the sweet.
So be it Diwali, Holi or Navaratri, serve or gift Ajmeri Kalakhand to bring happiness.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product Id: 368296