Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet, 100% Herbal, Stress Reliever, 60 Tablets
Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine. It is a combination of herbs. The medicine is known to combat stress.
Type: Stress reliever
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Children and adults
Package content: 60 Tablets in an airtight jar. Each tablet weighs 500mg.
Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet is enriched with the goodness of 12 herbs. The herbs are collected from the Indian forests. The key ingredients in each Narayana Kalpa tablet is
• Bala- 50mg
• Shunti- 20mg
• Ajwain- 20mg
• Brahmi- 50mg
• Amalaki- 40mg
• Guduchi- 20mg
• Shatavari- 50mg
• Jatamamsi- 50mg
• Jyotishmathi- 30mg
• Yashtimadhu- 60mg
• Ashwagandha- 50mg
• Shankhapushpi- 60mg
Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet is known to be beneficial to the nervous system. It is a perfect medicine to help in health conditions like
• Relieves mental and physical fatigue
Sri Sri Tattva is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The brand is known to manufacture all its goods according to Ayurvedic principles. Sri Sri Tattva GMP certified Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing company. It was started by Sri Sri Ravishankar. Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture
Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet is generally consumed in the following ways. It is still better to consult a physician before having this medicine.
• Have the medicine with water
• Take the medicine before having food
• Safe for use for 2-3 months; dose should be reduced gradually
• Children should have 1 tablet 2 times in a day.
• Adults should have 2 tablets 2 times in a day
Sri Sri Tattva Narayana Kalpa Tablet stays fresh and usable for long if the following tips are followed.
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Store in the provided airtight container
• Keep away from children
• Do not exceed the recommended dose