Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste, Stain Removal in 12 Weeks, Herbal, 80 gm
Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste is an all- natural product. This toothpaste is an Ayurvedic formulation.
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 80gm paste in an airtight tube
Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste is a combination of exotic herbal ingredients. It is made with extracts of
• Pineapple contains a natural enzyme bromelain. This helps to reduce stains on tooth enamel.
• Papaya contains papain. This is a mild whitening agent. It assists in fading enamel stains.
• Miswak can prevent tooth decay. It inhibits the buildup of plaque. Miskwak also has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It is known to prevent gum bleeding.
• Almond nuts are rich in tannins. These have astringent properties which help to tighten gums. Almond Shell is enriched with phenolics, triterpenoids and flavonoids. The nuts prevents the damage caused by free radicals.
• Menthol is extracted from Mint Oil. It is considered as a cooling agent. The analgesic property of menthol offers long lasting fresh breath.
• Clove contains anesthetic chemical compound known as eugenol. It is known to numb the nerves and control pain. Clove also comes with antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason cloves are known to eliminate oral bacteria and strengthen the gums.
• Cinnamon comes with antimicrobial properties. This stops bad breath.
Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste offers dental health in the following ways.
• Prevents new stain buildup
• Prevents plaque buildup on teeth and gum
• Ensures fresh breath for long hours
Himalaya Herbals is an established brand in the market of herbal products. The company has a wide range of baby care, wellness and beauty products in the market. Himalaya Herbals was founded in 1930. Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste
• No chemical bleach
• Paraben and fluoride free
• Is prepared using plant enzyme technology
• Is known to eliminate 80% of the stain in just 12 weeks
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Direction to use
Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste should be used following the below steps.
• Wash the mouth
• Use 2 times in a day for best results
Himalaya Stain Removal Tooth Paste stays useful for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
• Only for external use
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Note: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients
Product Id: 1154658