Crispy and crunchy, Joshi’s Vadiyalu or rice papad is a perfect partner as your tea snacks. Light on stomach, Joshi's Vadiyalu can serve as an alternative for sweets and desserts at a simple lunch or dinner platter.
Rice Papad is a delectable alternative to other fast foods which have a negative impact on health. Joshi's Vadiyalu is made from fine ingredients like
• Rice flour
• Cumin seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
Joshi's Vadiyalu does not cause any adverse effect on health and is easily digestible. The content of rice papad or Joshi's Vadiyalu is good for health because
• Rice flour is high in fibre and hence relieves people from constipation and prevents colon cancer.
• Cumin seeds are good to control respiratory issues.
• The cumin seeds are rich in Vitamin C and hence builds the immune system of the body.
In earlier days rice papads were made at home and sun dried on roofs, which needed both time and space. If you want that same authentic taste of rice papads at less time and without undertaking any hassle get Joshi's Vadiyalu. Joshi's Vadiyalu is
• Rice flour used in these vadiyalu is gluten free and hence can be enjoyed by people who have gluten intolerance.
• Remains fresh and crispy for a long time span.
• Available in small, medium and large packets.
• Store in an air tight container to keep it crunchy for almost a year.
• Vadiyalu should not be refrigerated or kept fried for long.
• Fry and serve hot with rice and dal or as snacks.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID : 403424