Fancy Haldi Kumkum Holder with Flowers and Kundans, Decorative, Gold Toned, Diwali, Anniversary, Wedding, Return Gift, 8gm
Haldi kumkum holder is a must have at any Indian festivity. Indian Pooja and weddings are grand and this piece of exquisite beauty perfectly matches the grandeur.
• The prime material used to make this haldi kumkum holder is metal.
• There are two 3 inch bowls/ katori attached to the base.
• The whole set is painted in golden colour and hence compliments the glitz and glamour of the festivals.
• One side of the base is framed with roses and the other is lined with sparkling white kundan stones.
• The roses are made from acrylic.
This decorative haldi kumkum holder adds charm to any function like Haldi Kumkum function, as home décor or as a return gift.
• The haldi kumkum holder is available in multiple colours; each is fringed with purple, pink, baby pink, red and turquoise blue roses.
• This multipurpose holder can be used to store vermillion, turmeric and roli chawal.
• Made with good quality metal and thus remains rust free for a long time.
• The golden paint is also long lasting.
• This haldi kumkum holder is available in a gift pack and can be sent to the recipient with a personalised message.
Maintenance & Care
Ensure that the set retains its shine and good looks for a long time by
• Keeping it away from heat as the flowers are made with acrylic.
• Do not wash with water; use a clean, dry cloth to remove the leftover vermillion or turmeric after every use.
Product Id: 610519