G.Pulla Reddy Doda Burfi, Punjabi Milk Fudge, Punjab Special, Mouth Melting Taste with Rich Texture, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm/1kg/2kg Packets
The Pullu Reddy Doda Burfi is a chocolate flavoured sweet delicacy straight from the lands of Punjab, known for its unique combination of creamy texture, chocolate flavour and nutty essence of almonds and pistachios.
• It comes in small chocolaty brown cubes.
• The sweets are topped with almonds and pistachios to allure the guests!
• These are ideal for gifts during occasions or family gatherings.
• Are readily available in 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packs.
• The sweets come with a long shelf life of 1 month.
The Doda Burfis do not contain any artificial flavours or harmful preservatives. The sweets are also known as Punjabi Milk Fudge and have a chewy texture. The sweets are made from authentic and natural ingredients, like:
• Cardamom powder
• Dry coconut powder
• Whole wheat flour
You can retain the chocolaty flavour and nutty essence of the Pullu Reddy Doda Burfis for a long time by:
• Keeping these in sealed airtight containers.
• Storing these in a cool and dry place, at normal room temperature.
• Do not refrigerate.
Product ID : 369091