G.Pulla Reddy Doda Burfi, Punjabi Milk Fudge, Punjab Special, Mouth Melting Taste with Rich Texture, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm/1kg/2kg Packets
The Pullu Reddy Doda Burfi is a chocolate flavoured sweet delicacy straight from the lands of Punjab, known for its unique combination of creamy texture, chocolate flavour and nutty essence of almonds and pistachios.
• It comes in small chocolaty brown cubes.
• The sweets are topped with almonds and pistachios to allure the guests!
• These are ideal for gifts during occasions or family gatherings.
• Are readily available in 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packs.
• The sweets come with a long shelf life of 1 month.
The Doda Burfis do not contain any artificial flavours or harmful preservatives. The sweets are also known as Punjabi Milk Fudge and have a chewy texture. The sweets are made from authentic and natural ingredients, like:
• Cardamom powder
• Dry coconut powder
• Whole wheat flour
The Doda Burfis are a perfect blend of taste and health, as it is made from milk, almonds and pistachios which have their own nutritional values, as suggested by experts. The health benefits of Doda Burfis are:
• Milk in the Doda Burfis provide calcium, which helps in strengthening bones and teeth.
• The almonds and pistachios are known to be rich sources of fibre and Vitamin E, which improves skin texture and promotes hair growth.
• Pistachios are a rich source of phosphorus which balances the cholesterol and sugar levels in the blood.
• Almonds and pistachio are also suggested by weight management experts as these boost the energy while keeping the calorie content low.
• Milk, pistachio and almonds have a common property of inducing a healthy digestion and bowel movement.
You can retain the chocolaty flavour and nutty essence of the Pullu Reddy Doda Burfis for a long time by:
• Keeping these in sealed airtight containers.
• Storing these in a cool and dry place, at normal room temperature.
• Do not refrigerate.
Product ID : 369091