Kaju Burfi from Mithaiwala
Mithaiwala Kaju Burfi known as kaju katli, this dessert preparation is often seen as gift items on Indian festivities like Ganesh Chaturthi, Navaratri, Diwali and Raksha Bandhan.
Kaju Burfi Ingredients:
The kaju burfi is easily digestible. This lip smacking North Indian dessert is made from
• Pure mawa
• Rose water
• Unsalted cashew nuts
Mithaiwala is a brand in the Indian sweet making industry and comes with a wide range of sweets and snacks. The kaju burfi from Mithaiwala can add a different edge to your servings as
• These are made from high quality cashew nuts.
• Looks attractive wrapped in an edible silver foil.
• Beautifully adorns the pooja plate with nice diamond designs.
• Has a long shelf life as made from fresh cardamoms and high quality cashew nuts.
• Easily melts in the mouth, leaving the enticing flavour of cashew nuts and fresh aroma of cardamoms.
So make guests and your loved ones happy with the goodness of cashew nuts this season with Mithaiwala Kaju burfi.
Shelf Life : 7 Days
Pieces Per(kg) - 25 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product ID: 368707