Soanpatti from Mithaiwala:
Soanpatti is one of the most popular sweets in India. Now relish another exquisite dessert preparation, soanpatti. This is a Andhra based sweet and is also known as Soan Patti.
Soan Papidi Ingredients:
This lip smacking sweet preparation is a completely vegetarian dish which is made from
• Gram flour
• Wheat flour
Mithaiwala brings soanpatti or soan papdi home as these are
• Comes with a touch of lightness.
• Easily digestible and melts in mouth
• These light strands of sugar and flour serves best as fast-breaking food item.
• The soanpatti or soan papdi is adorned with pistachio, almonds and cashew nuts, giving it a festive look.
Last but not the least, follow the below tips to keep the soanpatti fresh and tasty for a long time.
• Please do not refrigerate.
• Keep in a cool and dry place.
• Store in an air tight container.
So why wait? Gift pack health and happiness in the form of sompatti from Mithaiwala and send to your special ones in very less delivery time.
Shelf Life : 10 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 20 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product ID: 368710