Dry Fruit Kalakhand or milk cake is one of the most preferred sweets by people who are looking for less sugar intake. Send Mithaiwala dry fruit kalakand as a gift on various festivals to your friends and family members.
Dry Fruit Kalakand Ingredients:
Generally made from milk and chena, Mithaiwala tries to bring a different look and taste to this Indian dessert item with dry fruits. The other ingredients used to make this dry fruit kalakand are
• Lime juice
• Whole milk
• Sliced dry fruits
• Crushed pineapple
This dry fruit kalakand from Mithaiwala is popular among all age groups for the following reasons.
• These are made from high-quality dry fruits.
• Freshly cut pineapples are used to prepare this kalakand.
• The sweet and sour combo offered by pineapple offers a different flavour to the taste buds.
• The leftovers can add a rich texture to any vegetarian curry or gravy.
• It is available in both medium and large packets, 500g, 1kg, and 2kg.
The dry fruit kalakand from Mithaiwala should be
• Kept in room temperature
• Stored in airtight containers
so that the freshness and taste of the sweets are maintained for a long time span.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 20 Approx.
Product Id: 369079