Mithaiwala Ragi Laddu, Special Finger Millet Balls, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm/ 500gm/ 1kg Packet
Mithaiwala ragi laddu is a unique South Indian sweet recipe. The sweets come in a maroon texture and have a slight powdery taste. These sweets are popularly called Nachni laddu. These are called Kezvaragu in Tamil.
Mithaiwala ragi laddu are solid sweet balls dunked in jaggery syrup. The peanuts offer a crunchy texture to the laddu while jaggery gives it sweetness. The ragi laddu are made with
• White sesame seeds
Mithaiwala is a renowned sweet maker from India. With stores all over the country, the company is known for its traditional Indian sweets and namkeen. The sweet shop is in business for over 9 decades, serving mouthwatering desserts and snacks. Some unique features of the ragi laddu prepared by Mithaiwala are
• These are 100% vegetarian.
• Freshly prepared and packed after receiving the order.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, and 1kg sweet box.
• It comes with a shelf life of 10 days even when kept at room temperature.
Ragi Laddu should be stored in the following ways to ensure a long life and taste.
• Store in an airtight container.
• At a hot and humid climate, the ragi laddu should be refrigerated.
• Keep at a cool and dry placed keeping at room temperature.
Shelf life: 10 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 20 Approx.
Product Id: 730184