Pulla Reddy Sunundalu, Mouthmelting Taste, 100% Vegetarian, Made with Urad Dal, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
The Sunnundalu from Pulla Reddy is a traditional sweet delicacy from Andhra Pradesh, India. It is considered auspicious during baby showers and Sankranti as it is made from urad dal which has its own significance.
• The sweets are 100% vegetarian.
• Comes with a shelf life of 15 days.
• Appears smooth rounded and light brown in colour.
• These can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packs respectively.
• Personalised gift messaging options are available along with gift wraps.
• No added preservatives or artificial colouring or synthetic flavouring substances.
• Ideal for gifting loved ones during auspicious occasions and celebrations.
The delightful Sunnundalu from Pulla Reddy is prepared from the below ingredients:
• Split Urad Dal
The Sunnundalu is tasty, yummy yet healthy! Thanks to the urad dal, which is the main constituent of the sweet delicacy. The health benefits can be summarised as below:
• Urad dal is known to be rich in nutrients and mineral content like iron, potassium, calcium and phosphorus. It thus aids in blood circulation. The rich fibre content makes it good for digestion too. Also, it is beneficial to those suffering from high cholesterol and heart ailments.
• Ghee is known to be a powerhouse of energy. It boosts metabolism and helps in effective weight management, suggested by dieticians.
• Sugar is known to be an energy booster with high calorie content.
The grainy texture and freshness of the Sunnundalu from Pulla Reddy can be retained by adhering to the below tips:
• Keep these in airtight containers
• Store in a cool dry place, do not refrigerate
Ordered Pulla reddy sunnundalu. They were very fresh and tasty. Nice packaging. Got them in 3 days. Thanks a lot!