Vellanki Foods - Boondi Mithai (Atchu), Sweet Dish, Made with Besan, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Boondi Mithai is an awesome sweet dish which it’s crunchy texture and light sweetness. The sweets are square-shaped and bright orange in colour. It is also known as Atchu in Telegu.
Boondi Mithai is a traditional sweet dish. It is generally served during Raksha Bandhan, Diwali and Dussehra. It is a combination of deep-fried besan boondi and jaggery, with ghee oozing out. The sweets are made with
• Sunflower oil
• Gram flour (besan)
Vellanki Foods is a brand sweet maker from Hyderabad. The sweets and namkeen here are prepared in a hygienic environment. Some unique features of the Boondi Mithai prepared at Vellanki Foods are
• Has a long shelf life of 15 days.
• Made with best in class ingredients.
• Devoid of artificial colours or preservatives.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg gift boxes.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served on pooja occasions.
Keep the Boondi Mithai fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep in an airtight container.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 751454