Vellanki Foods - Boondi Mithai(Atchu), Sweet Dish, Made with Besan, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Boondi Mithai is an awesome sweet dish which it’s crunchy texture and light sweetness. The sweets are square shaped and bright orange in colour. It is also known as Atchu in Telegu.
Boondi Mithai is a traditional sweet dish. It is generally served during Raksha Bandhan, Diwali and Dussehra. It is a combination of deep fried besan boondi and jaggery, with ghee oozing out. The sweets are made with
• Sunflower oil
• Gram flour (besan)
Relish these Boondi Mithai as a go- to- snack or as a light evening snacks. These desserts are just not delectable but also good for the health in the following ways.
• Vellanki Foods use sunflower oil to fry the boondi. This oil is known to be good for the heart.
• The sweet maker also uses desi ghee to prepare the sweet. It is filled with Omega 3 fatty acids which is known to be good for the heart health.
• Gram flour is a treasure house of fibre, copper, iron, potassium and folate. It is also known to boost weight loss.
Vellanki Foods is a brand sweet maker from Hyderabad. The sweets and namkeen here are prepared at a hygienic environment. Some unique features of the Boondi Mithai prepared at Vellanki Foods are
• Has a long shelf life of 15 days.
• Made with best in class ingredients.
• Devoid of artificial colours or preservatives.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg gift boxes.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served on pooja occasions.
Keep the Boondi Mithai fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep in an airtight container.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 751454