Vellanki Foods – Boorelu, Made with Bengal Gram, Sweet Balls, Navratri & Sankranthi Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Boorelu is associated with the famous Indian festivity, Sankranthi. This sweet recipe symbolises joy and festivity at Andhra Pradesh. These golden brown balls are just not tasty but also aromatic. Boorelu is also served to Goddess Laxmi and Durga during Diwali and Navratri.
Boorelu is also known as Poornam Boorelu or Poornalu in Andhra Pradesh. With a crunchy exterior and soft filling, these sweets are unique in taste. These deep fried sweet balls are made with
• Rice flour
• Bengal gram
• Cardamom powder
The Boorelu prepared at Vellanki Foods is far better to be served to kids because these are safe for health.
• The jaggery used by the confectionary brand contains minimal chemical residue. Jaggery is known to solve constipation problems. It is also a natural detox.
• Bengal gram is high in fibre and vitamins. It is known to keep the cholesterol levels in check.
• Coconut is known to be an energy booster. It is also known to be good for the heart.
Vellanki Foods preserves the authentic taste of Boorelu. The sweet balls from this famous confectionary brand are so famous because of the following reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 10 days.
• Made in a hygienic environment.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Prepared with best quality Bengal gram and rice flour.
Get the best taste of Boorelu by following the below tips.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the sweet balls.
• Heat and serve as Boorelu tastes best when warm.
Shelf Life: 10 Days
No Of. Pieces : 28 Approx.
Product Id: 806236